Video Intercom System
About Video Intercom System
Video Intercom System otherwise known as Video Door Phones is a stand alone intercom used to preview and operate calls made at the entrance to a house or building. The admission can be controlled by various media communication between inside and outside. The fundamental benefit of a video intercom system is that it enables the individual indoors to identify the guest and, if necessary communicate with the caller or if necessary open the door so that the caller can enter.
Any house or building that has an outside door or gate that needs to be secure but also allow visitors to gain access, a door entry system is essential. Video intercom systems work for offices, homes, apartment buildings and residential complexes. We pride ourselves in providing the best customer service and quality products at a realistic price.
Expert advice, quality service and quality products.
- The highest quality and standards are always provided.
We give you customised solutions for your individual security needs.
Benefits of having a Video Intercom System
Security – Quickly decide whether the guest is undesirable or conceivably risky and make the necessary decision Video intercom permits the majority of residents in a multi-family residence, building or gated community to work together to prevent undesirable people from entering the premises.
Integration with CCTV – Intercom systems are regularly used to supplement secure access to an office. Instead of permitting unwanted people open access to a building, authorised representative can see the person from inside the building utilising the closed circuit TV (CCTV) cameras. Both parties (inside and outside) can communicate utilising the intercom system. This procedure provides a higher security at the entrance of the building.
- Enhances your property – – Security is a distinct advantage for purchasers if your home has an ambient alarm system supplemented by a video intercom system, it can be a key benefit when making a decision to purchase.
Flexibility – An intercom system can be utilised for something other than an official communication and outside door entry. Intercom joined with inside door access can stop access to specific wings or rooms inside an office. This guarantees only approved employees are permitted in high-priority areas.
- Prevent Wrongdoing – Intercom systems require that any individual who needs to enter a building identify themselves. This dissuades culprits or unapproved staff from entering your office, which makes your office more secure.
Types of Video Intercom Systems
- Wireless Intercoms: In applications where wires can’t be run, a wireless system is utilised. There is a broad spectrum of two-way remote communication equipment that incorporate gadgets such as handheld radios, outdoor remote call boxes, and also conventional work area devices.
Wired Intercom Systems: When you can run wires between areas, a wired system gives you somewhat more protection and prevents interuptions from neighbouring systems. There are distinctive wire types that can be utilised with these systems. In the event that you are thinking about a video system, a wired system will be the safest arrangement.
- Video Intercom: These units have a camera, speaker, and a push button that is wired to a passage door or interior screen unit that can communicate with the passageway unit. A few systems can have different video screens inside. Given the trouble of transmitting video over a long distance without obstruction wired unit are preferred.
- Apartment Intercoms: This kind of system has a door unit at an entrance way door and as separate one on each apartment or flat. Each door unit can communicate with numerous units at the same address so that each resident can see who is trying to contact with them, then being able to admit the visitor by opening the door. The resident can also communicate with the visitor at the outside door.
- Two-Way Radios: While these are actually not intercoms, there are two-way radios that speak with base station intercoms. So you can have the adaptability of a portable radio that imparts over long distances blended with the ability a settled intercom gives you.
A video intercom system installation at your home or building gives you great benefits.